Monday, February 18, 2013

Chevron Stripes & Pattern Tights :)

Brrrrrrrr.  This outfit was inspired by chilly winds and frigid air. Sweater dress, tights and leg warmers. And my only regret to this outfit was the absence of a pink or coral necklace to go with my belt. I definitely had fun with this one. In spite of the long day that started at 7:30 out the door and returning home to call it a night at 6:30, I remained comfortable and warm.

I tried several variations with shoes and once I put these items together there was no going back...



You will have to excuse my photography skills. Yet another area that I am a work in progress.

The sweater dress is from LOFT for $15 final sale at the end of the fall season, the shoes and necklace were found at Redooz (a resale store) and the belt was $5 on clearance at LOFT.  






No comments:

Post a Comment