Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hot Pink Pants, They Do Enchant

Maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but color is everywhere...in clothing anyway.  With Valentine's Day coming up tomorrow, I thought I would dispel the gloomy weather with a cheery attitude and hot pink pants.  Now if only my outfit selections could come together as quickly as my boys throw theirs together.



The sweater and collar shirt are older. The hot pink "Toothpicks" are from JCrew and were a clearance find right before Christmas.  The shoes, which I love were purchased at Nine West while I was visiting Indianapolis for a conference. The mall was a short walk from the conference center and I could not help ducking into a store or two. :)   



Layering bracelets have been in for awhile now, but I haven't been able to fit extra jewelry into the budget right now so I am attempting to make what I have work.  The first bracelet is Lia Sophia, the Pandora is my newest addition from Christmas and the name bracelet was a gift at my first born's baby shower.  I would love to add a watch to this mix!! Like maybe this one...


...HA! It was fun to try it on anyway.



Do you have any Valentine's Day plans? Are you putting together a special outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment