Monday, February 11, 2013

Pinterest Inspires Again

Is Pinterest changing the way we do things or what? How many of us would not have considered ourselves to be crafty, but are now finding themselves attempting projects that require hot glue, painting, and maybe even some power tools? I don't sew but I look at what some "pinners" are about and I think, "hmmm, maybe?".

Today a little Pinterest inspiration aided rainy day "bleh, bleh, bleh", which tends to intensify the temptation to stay in my sleepwear for the day.  No worries. I am not hating on staying in pjs all day, but I have noticed that I am more motivated to accomplish tasks when I am prepared for whatever may come. That means being dressed and ready to go.

By no means do I want to obsess about what I am going to wear or what I have chosen to wear, but I notice that I present myself a little differently when I feel put together.

So with bread in the bread maker, laundry in the dryer, and dishes washed the little men and I were able to go and make an impromptu visit to the elementary school to have lunch with another little man.

Some of the credit for what I selected to wear today goes to another fellow blogger that was "pinned" on Pinterest (love that site!).


Rainy days and Mondays...



No comments:

Post a Comment