Monday, February 25, 2013

Print Pants Are Back...This Time With Black

Excuse the rhyming title. I just can't help myself sometimes. :)


Carol and I being silly 

I wore this ensemble to church yesterday. Pants are from Nordstrom Rack and the purple shirt and blazer are both hand-me-downs from my mother-in-law. Thanks Mom R.!

What a beautiful day it turned out to be, so in between all the craziness we found a moment to get out on the trampoline. Here is a little hair fun for you...



Finally, all the ways I have experimented with these comfy, fun pants...



 Which one do you think looks the best?

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I love them all! Paul is here on his lunch break, asking what I'm doing as I go back and forth between your photos lol.

    I think the purple shirt might be my fav, but the first with the red shoes looks great too. I like how you wore the blazer with the purple. That might be my favorite too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I guess those were my favorites as well, b/c they were the first combinations that I have actually worn. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the red!!! But I'm partial to red ;) the blazer looks great!! Very cute

    ReplyDelete