Saturday, February 16, 2013

ReDOOZ...Some Great Finds Today!

So...how many of you make it a point to head out to the thrift stores or GoodWill before heading out to the biggie stores?  I never did because I thought it would be too difficult to carve out time for sifting through racks after racks of clothes to find one or two gems (if that sometimes).  Then a friend of mine opened up a cute little resale (or consignment) store called ReDooz in our area.  Now, I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't go up there and at least check it out.  I'm so glad I did.

The racks are neatly organized. If you had something specific in mind you could easily find it amongst the color coordinated shirts, blouses, graphic tees and so on.  Jeans, skirts, pants/slacks and shoes also have their designated areas making it a stress free browsing experience, unless you bring toddlers with you. Tried that once and that was enough.

They are having a sale right now so I hopped over with only an hour to spare to see what I could quickly find. I finished within the hour, leaving time to chat. That's important you know.

Here is what I found.



On the left is a Michael Kors white dress shirt that I have paired with the jeans I came in with.  On the right is the White House/Black Market jacket AND skirt paired with a bright pink shirt from the LOFT last season. Just look at me trying to do the messy bun that is now in style and layering of necklaces.  I am having way too much fun!  Oh and that longer necklace is also from ReDooz.  My total spent for the 3 pieces was $22 with tax.  I think I found a cami tank at White/Black for $13 on clearance once so I feel good about this venture. Looking forward to trying the white shirt out with more combinations come warmer weather.

Do you have any resale shop experiences to share? Tips?



No comments:

Post a Comment