Saturday, February 9, 2013

Running Errands Sans the Little People

Today I am especially blessed to have a free day. Of course errands will run most of the day, but I just enjoy getting out and see what other folks in the world are up to without distractions and complaints about having to go shopping.  With four boys, if I want to do any real shopping it needs to be done on those precious free days.

Here is what I wore to go out and play.

The dress is from Zara (a gift), the jean jacket and the sweater have been in my closet for a few years now.  The belt is from Loft, purchased on clearance.  And of course, there are my go to black boots from NineWest. 

What am I drinking? A green smoothie of course! This one is made up of kale, blueberries, a wedge of lemon, a handful of spinach, apple and banana. Goes down smooth. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment