Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sunny Saturday...Cheery Plaid

What a beautiful Saturday it was in Georgia.  My family and I spent the afternoon piddling around the yard and garage. I love to see the boys play outside and use their imaginations, knowing that it's good for them to do so.

This spring we are planning an overhaul on our flower beds. Hubbs wants to grow more things that are edible and I must admit that those "flower" beds are not pretty. We have never been great at growing things but feel that it's time to really put forth the effort.

With no place to have to be I enjoyed being comfortable today, but was prepared in the event we decided to scoot off.


Plaid shirt is from a J-Crew, which was having a taken an additional 25% the sale price  (love those!), Eddie Bauer khakis and camel boots from Nordstrom Rack, purchased with Christmas money. Not sure where the little boy in the back came from - ha!



I even had some time to spend with kitty. And that sad flower bed behind me will be the first to see some much needed attention. Looking forward to sharing those posts. :)


Green smoothie...
Kale & Spinach
1 apple
1 Stalk of celery
1 T of chia seeds
1 Banana
1 Wedge of Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment