Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Variety Feature

Welcome to my first and hopefully not my last post in a sporadic series of VARIETY FEATURES! As the old saying goes, "variety is the spice of life" and I fully believe it. It is not enough for me to merely post my personal outfit successes and failures, for I find enjoyment in the appreciation of another's self-expression through clothing. And ladies, you are all just so cute!

DISCLOSURE: I will only post my own "failures". All "Variety Features" will be cuties, cuties, cuties.

So here we go...

We are all different. 

VARIETY

Different body shapes and heights ...

styles that range from ultra conservative to positively flamboyant and vibrant.    

Trendy and wild...

sporty or glamorous.

VARIETY.

I can appreciate what someone else is wearing without necessarily feeling the need to have it for myself. Often times I get inspiration from another to use something that's been laying around in my closet with no purpose. Poor purposeless thing.

VARIETY.  

Please allow me to share two CUTIES today. They have a fun, easy way about themselves that spills over into their chic sense of style, each unique.

Rea & Zoe
Yes, yes. They are identical twins, but definitely different.  I think these ladies can pull off any style, so I appreciate their willingness to be the first "subjects". Muhaha.  Special thanks ladies for being such good sports and graciously agreeing to an impromptu pic or two...or three. :)


Quick to Laugh...Just so fun.
I spy great jeans, cute haircuts/styles and fun accessories. :)

This may become one of my favorite series on this blog! What do you think about the "Variety Feature"?

3 comments:

  1. This was really cute. Looked like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay! I have the most fun with the Variety Feature. Thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete