Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bringing Leather Back

Strong, gusty winds and cooler temperatures makes me think layers, warm sweaters, and leather! The cable sweater has been in my closet for a couple of years, with little to no use outside of the house.  It always felt too chunky with the clothes I paired it with.  I'm proud to say that I have found two uses for it since starting this blog.

  
Leopard print shirt is from Wet Seal
Necklace is Lumen by Lia Sohpia

With this outfit, I think the off-white sweater softens the leather and animal print shirt.
As for the leather skirt, it was given to me a couple of months ago. Perfect timing, with leather being a big trend for spring. Check out this article for runway pics if you desire some inspiration.
(By the way, don't let the sunshine in these pictures fool you - it was windy and cold!)



One final full length shot.  My first choice of shoe for this outfit would have been a chunky black pump. What would have been your shoe choice for this outfit?





No comments:

Post a Comment