Friday, March 22, 2013

"Style Your T" Contest

 Last week I received a mass email from Simon Malls inviting folks to participate in a fashion contest called "Style Your T", offering the winner a $2500 gift card!  The requirements were to start out with a plain white or black t-shirt and then put an outfit together with the new 2013 spring trends.  While, I am not about to go out and purchase all the new trends, I did think it would be fun, as well as good practice, to try and make what I have work - or borrow a few items here and there.  The rules stated that you could post one entry per day on Instagram.

I may enter a couple more, but here is what I have so far.

Leather, Monaco Blue and Silver Accessories...

First Entry

Camo Scarf and Leather. 
Second Entry

Fushcia Shoes, Teal Jacket 

Third Entry
 I have enjoyed peeking at the other entrants, seeing how creative they are and learning from them!

Which of the above ensembles do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment