Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting For My Ride...

This outfit is going down onto my list of favorites. I love the combination of leather (or, um, faux leather) with the dress and in spite of wearing pantyhose, I remained comfortable all day.

Necklace is from consignment store


















The high waistband of the dress left plenty of breathing room and the jacket warded off the chilly winds still lingering from winter.   These items are my newest closet additions found at the clearance event at Nordstrom Rack. Were they a good deal? I think so, but I will let you be the judge at $11 for the dress and $15 for my faux-leath.

Pandora, Lia Sophia
Ring: Loft, Bracelet: Lia Sophia   
Personal ditty: About five years ago I was an independent distributor for Lia Sophia and I had a party last spring, so you will see a lot of pieces by them. If you like what you see and want some for yourself you can check out this website for Harriett, a friend of mine. She is a great distributor, who has even let me borrow on several occasions.

Are you enjoying the "leather trend"? You may even have some leather hanging in your closet right now.  Would you sport faux leather?

Quick confession: I have wanted a genuine leather jacket since I was 16.  Well, a few years have passed, ahem, and I still haven't picked one up.   Maybe because I like spending only $15, or maybe it's because I haven't found the perfect one yet.

Ah, my ride awaits. Much love!



2 comments:

  1. Hehehe love your ride! Very cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These little guys and their car...makes me smile every time.

    ReplyDelete