Friday, April 26, 2013

Print Slacks: Don't Give Me No Flack

Ok, so the only flack I really received was from my 11 year old. I can deal. I can deal. lol.

This ensemble was actually a birthday gift last summer, so with the exception of the blazer, shoes and accessories I cannot take credit for it. Honestly, I am not sure that I would have purchased these pants for myself but as it turns out I am really enjoying these slacks!

Shirt & Pants are from the LOFT

More photo bombing by my boy. 
Ok, here is where I decided to get a little more adventurous and brave the latest trend of mixing prints. AND, this is where my eldest son's remark about my pants blinding him came out. Brings back memories of a certain pair of hideous tie-dye sweat capris I owned for a very brief season.  Yeah, they were bad.  My boy was only 3 then when he comically said, "Woah!! Mom, what are those???" Alien pants, I guess.


Have you tried mixing prints this season? What kind of reaction did it bring? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment