Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Little Dress That Could...Again and a Again

When I was given this dress from a friend, I did not envision all the ways that I would put it to use. Together, this dress and I, have ventured out to eat, ran errands, gone to conferences, church events, and girl's night out. This versatile, polka dot and shapeless dress has been worn throughout the entire year, making it an absolute favorite of mine.

by Zara
Here is how I ended up wearing the dress this time...


A black t-shirt, tights and my sherpa booties. For around the house this was so comfortable and yet I still felt prepared for the unexpected.  However, when I was ready to get out of the house I decided to add a bit more to it.

Photo Bomb!
My go-to jean jacket paired with a scarf and I'm all ready. To dress this outfit up a bit more, I can switch out the sherpa booties for black pumps.

All items in this ensemble were either given to me or have been in my closet for a few years, with the exception of the shoes which were purchased back in January. Yay!

Do you have an article of clothing that surprised you in its many uses? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment