Thursday, May 2, 2013

Graphic Shirt: Inspired by the Real Thing

Another gloomy day in Georgia folks.  I want to break out the floral. I want to wear the bright and cheery. But the weather trumps the mood and I end up with warm and comfortable.  So I defy Pantone's color chart once again and wear what I want. At least I wore wedges.

Today's inspiration: One of the tigers at the Atlanta Zoo

Up close and personal...took my breath away!


I have been looking for a way to wear this fun, graphic shirt from Wet Seal (a gift) and this is the best I have come up with so far. The capris are old, the Clutch is by Fossil (Christmas gift) and I pulled the belt from a pair of slacks (shown here).

Wish I could have taken a few outdoor shots, but here is an up close shot of the shirt.



Do you like graphic shirts? Would you wear one?


No comments:

Post a Comment