Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sunny Hats and Cute Comfort Flats

Well, Georgia is starting to warm and May is much more of a reality around here. So while feeling sunny, I thought I'd play with this little hat from Khol's...

I'm also enjoying all the color fun!!
The crossover purse and sandals are new additions as well.  With varicose veins in both legs, I wanted a pair of stylish sandals that could be worn throughout the day, while providing a little comfort and support.  I should be wearing those chunky shoes and support hose, but I am not ready to go there yet! So, Clark's won out with their additional 20% off sale. One of these days I will take a trip out to the outlet stores when I have saved a bit and buy a few pairs! These feel great.


This purse is the perfect size and the color goes with just about anything in my closet.  I'm making it a personal challenge to see how many outfits I can put together over the next couple of weeks without having to change out.  We shall see.

Here is an example of CLASSIC Chrissy...


I took the tags off the inside but not the outside. Yeah, I wore this out this morning. Am I cool or what??

Have you worn any hats this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment