Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hats, T's & Skirts

You ever throw something together and find you really like it? A pleasant surprise when you are in a hurry.  Such is the case with this outfit. Most of the time I do a lot of interchanging and experimenting.   On a whim I reached for my fedora once again and felt I was ready to go!


I apologize for the quality of these photos. It has been rainy outside for days and my photo ops are minimal at best.  Hopefully you get the idea. :) The graphic tee is from a local thrift store and the rest of the outfit is from things I've had on hand for some time now, with the exception of the hat.

Belt is from Khol's and the shirt is from a Thrift Store

Skirt is old from NY & Co., the wedges are from Target

Earrings were a gift - from Chicos

Bracelet was a gift and is by Premiere jewelry
The more you experiment, the more daring you become with your choices and I believe you learn what your personal style is.  That ends up being the style that you feel comfortable in, whether you are complimented or not (criticized or not).

Have you tried a graphic tee with a skirt or dress pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment