Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Color Just Because

Have you been taking advantage of the color craze?? Well, I am wearing and have worn several times, a pair of deep pink shorts...a color I never thought I'd be wearing on the bottom. So why not add some more?? Orange, lime green and then let's throw in some navy to tone it down a bit.

The sun shines brightly in the pictures below. The mosquitos attacked in swarms (oh and something else attacked too) and the humidity was thick enough to be rain.  Well, two hours before it actually was raining. It rained for most of the morning, hence the half boots I decided to wear to finish up back to school shopping..


Boots hail from Wet Seal - a gift





So here I am. Enjoying a few peaceful moments to myself. Even chuckling to myself as I thought of how silly I must look doing all these poses - alone. Inspiration hits! Lean on the fence and smile. How well this is going. That is until a full on attack from the other side of the fence   caused me to lose all grace and poise...


What in the world????? 


No kitty!! Our outside cat is very sweet but she loves to play and is pretty good about catching one unaware - obviously.  Ah well, now I have this hysterical (to me anyway) image of my nonsensical posing and leaping attracting the attention of our cat from the front yard. I can't help but wonder what she must have been thinking?? 

One shouldn't sleep at the swing...bad joke, i know

So have you been wearing some bright colors and would you wear half boots with shorts??

I hope your summer is closing out well. I hope you are not taking yourself too seriously. 

Chrissy

Real Girl Style Link Up
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I haven't stopped laughing.... I just want to keep looking at that photo! But on another note, navy has been one of my favorite colors to wear lately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I know. The crazy cat won't let me weed without attacking me either. She cracks me up. :)

      Delete