Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Grey or Gray? How Do You Spell It?

Upon retiring for the evening the rains sang their familiar song; more familiar than I would like for this summer. However, one of my four year olds reminded me this morning that we need the rain and so do the flowers. I won't tell him, but just the same I could use a break!  Fall's fingers are reaching into August...my fingers are reaching for clothing of comfort.

Rainy Day Blues




After perusing the upcoming trends and colors for fall, I was pleased to see that one of the colors is grey. How convenient! I have a grey stash to choose from.  Gray sweater, grey and black shirt-dress and grey leggings.



Hey, Guess What?????




After traipsing around town for most of the morning, I decided I didn't like the boots after all and made a switch or two...

That "felt" better. What do you think?

Regardless of any fashion errors I may or may not have made, my helper and I had a great time! Hope your week is off to a wonderful start - rain-filled or full of sunshine. Oh, and I must know. Do you go for the American spelling (gray) or English spelling (grey)?? I just can't decide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment