Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rainy Days, Chambray & Play

Hello to the makers of Twilight! Let's have another movie and call it "New Rain"...come to Georgia. I promise you days upon days of dreary, rain-filled depressing-ness - perfect for the pale, blood thirsty characters we all know and love.

Oh, wait. We have plenty of those right here. I just walk outside and find myself immediately accosted by mini-vampiric, creatures of the day and night - looking to light on any exposed flesh.  Durn skeeters!

Truth be told, the continual rain is not getting to me as much as it usually does. In fact, yesterday the little men and I did our best to keep busy. We made bread, muffins, and prepared pancake batter. I even tried a few new outfit combinations, while they scrawled maps for a treasure hunt.


So with no where to go but the afternoon carpool lane we played...








My loved Quartz watch with LOFT bracelets, Target cuff, and Lia Sophia necklace


If these cuties were to do a fashion blog, this would be their signature outfit. One variation might be a set of superman pajamas and batman pajamas. Sigh. It's just not worth battling over, save for wash day. Seriously! I have to wash the shirts sometimes. One of the boys has been sleeping and day living in that shirt!

Well! It looks as if the sun will shine today!! Hope you have a wonderful day and if it's raining where you are - go out and play anyway!

Chrissy

For those curious:

Shirt, Skirt & Belt: LOFT
Boots: Wet Seal
Purse: B Makowsky

*Everything but the necklace, bracelets and belt were gifts from birthdays, Christmas and just-because-I-love-you moments. Blessed indeed. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Not only do I love your style, I love your heart! And oh btw....you are GREAT! Love, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrina - ever the encourager!! You made my morning for sure. Miss you!

      Delete
  2. love this blog. Your doing such a terrific job! Your two helpers are big helpers too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig