Friday, August 9, 2013

White on White

Today I gingerly crept out of my backyard, tripod in hand, with high hopes that the neighborhood would be still and at peace. Aka, I could snap some quick pictures without being seen. Somehow I get the impression I wasn't fooling anyone as I tiptoed around one of our pine straw beds in stark white on white clothes...


One of the neigbors was jamming out to the Beastie Boys, Fight For Your Right.  Grace, Chrissy. Grace.  Ah well, let's just go for it!!


Time to reign it in with composed comments on the green shoes that I picked up for about $2 at a local thrift store. I thought it would be fun to add a pop of my favorite color, green, to this white on white ensemble, although I love the stylish whites with neutrals that the fashion gurus are so beautifully wearing. See a great example here.

Belt hails from LOFT

Shirt - GAP, Pants - JCrew

Keeping the accessories simple and the hair crazy :)

I was just thinking about what I will wear to a wedding that I'm going to this weekend. Don't worry. It won't be this outfit!! What do you think? If you haven't already, are you going to step out in white on white?

Hope you have a glorious day! :)

Chrissy

P.S. I'm linking up with RealGirlGlam today. Her site gets the credit for inspiring this look! :)
Real Girl Style Challenge: White on White

No comments:

Post a Comment