Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hooray For Neutrals!

Another outfit combing items I've had in the closet or were gifted to me on special occasions. Always feels good!
Yes, that is a basket ball stuck in the net...

My Production Managers

My little production managers assist me with picture time by telling me if my head AND feet are in the shot. :) "I see your chin, Mommy. And your necklace." they chorus together, each one talking above the other. "I can see your shoes! Yes, both of your shoes!"

This picture grips my heart as I think about how quickly they are growing up on me. Their sweet relationship is a joy to daily observe. No doubt they have their moments...

"Mom, Evan won't share with me!"
"SHHHHH! CADEN, you shouldn't tell on me!" 
"Ma-oooom! Caden keeps messing up my cars!"
"No, No, NOOOOOOOO! I was gonna drive the green car!!!

I can't count how many times I hear those things in a day, but I also hear...

"I need to get Caden his Avenger spoon for him. It's his favorite." Or, "Caden, can I drive the green car first this time?" 

"Um, sure. If you want."

And endless hours of playing side by side with cars, action figures, legos, etc. I'm very grateful to be home with them, but I just wish I could get it through my head to learn how to get down on the floor and join their play more.  This is their last year at home with me!!


How we amuse ourselves around here...



Conversations with the scarecrows..."So tell me. What was it like for you being in storage these last several months?"

A full fledge conversation was going on here...
Goofball to the core...


Outfit breakdown:

Necklace: Macy's gift
Top: Zara (gift)
Skirt: LOFT (old)
Shoes: TJMaxx (last year - $10)

Total: $0.00 in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment