Wednesday, October 2, 2013

One Lacy Top, Two Ways

Numero Uno - Print Pants (Office Appropriate)



I'm trying to push beyond casuals and test out some office appropriate styles at least once a week. Maybe the reality that my preschoolers are only home for another year is subconsciously working it's way into a professional mindset. Not that I necessarily plan on hightailing it back to the workforce.  Maybe a return to college is order...we shall see.

Outfit breakdown:

Top: GoodWill ($2.52)
Pants: LOFT (Gift)
Necklaces: Shorter - Lia Sophia, Longer - Laura Conrad (Khol's - $1 after coupon)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (OLD)
Elusive Bag: GoodWill ($2.52)

Total Cost for this outfit in 2013: $6.04

Numero 2 - Soft, Frilly and Fem Neutrals



My little photo bomber...so calm and natural back there
Even more comfortable than the first, I'd wear this the whole day through. :)

Take a picture of me, Mommy!!





Outfit Breakdown:

Top: GoodWill ($2.52)
Skirt: Wet Seal (gift)
Shoes: TJ Maxx ($10) last year
Necklace: Khol's $1.00 after coupon
Wristlet: GAP (old)
Little Boy: Not sure where he came from

Total cost for this outfit (in 2013): $3.52

No comments:

Post a Comment