Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Is It Time to Say Goodbye?

When I found this pair of brightly colored capris at Nordstrom for $5, I never thought I'd be reaching for them over my versatile jeans. But that is exactly how the fall season played out.  Comfort won over the whole, it's-so-obvious-I-wear-these-all-the-time feeling.

And although the temperatures have climbed back up into the low 70s, it's time I place these comfy capris into my seasonal storage tub and say goodbye for now.  To help ease my pain I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane and share a few of the ways I traveled around town (or out of town) in these pants.

****6 Ways I Styled Bright Capris****


Grey, White & Cobalt



Orange, Red, and Cognac



Purple, Red & and Splash of Green



Orange and White Stripes



Black and White Stripes


Nude and Grey

Proper homage has been paid. Now I just need some ankle length pants with the same fit to get me through the cold days ahead! Which way is your favorite and do you have a go to pair of pants/jeans?

As always, thanks for reading!

Chrissy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig