Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Just Slap a Monogram On It

It's been raining off and on and it's been cold. School is out. The hubby is home. There's been fires going in the fireplace. We are kicking back.

Bring on the comfy clothing! 

My sister is becoming quite the little crafty princess with sewing and then working one of those monogram machines. Can you tell I am not the crafty one?? I don't even know how to refer to this line of craftiness and these are my lazy days so no researching either.

And apparently right now (maybe this is just in the South), if you take a regular men's (aka oversized) sweatshirt and slap a monogram on it you are styling; maybe even cute. I just need a thicker pair of leggings and I'm ready to wear this in public!

So here I am attempting to style my monogrammed comfy-ness (that's a word, right?).



It's New Year's Eve. I should really be doing posts about outfits to celebrate in, but I can't bring myself to get out of these snuggly clothes! With no big plans to celebrate I've just no motivation. I hope I haven't let you down. What are your New Year's Eve plans?? Do share and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Outfit Breakdown:

Sweatshirt: Sis
Leggings: WHBM
Boot Socks: Khols
Boots: Target
Scarf: Target

4 comments:

  1. Love your background choice.... thought it was a Hollywood backdrop lol. Very cute outfit! And I'm not just saying that because monogrammed the sweatshirt! I knew it would be cute on you :) love the boot socks too... I need to get some of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm definitely having fun with the backdrop that is my mess of a yard. lol. These socks are actually knee socks that are now multi-purpose. wink. wink.

      Delete
  2. Me too Lauren!!!! hehehehe! Very cute outfit, I might add! Looking forward to the new year and all it brings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As far as the new year, I wonder if 2014 can top our 2013??

      Delete