Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday Link Up

Found on Pinterest
This past week was peppered with a few unplanned stops and a little less time to think about what I was grabbing at to wear.  Also, I have been reusing my more current articles of clothing (multiple times) and mixing them with cast-offs and items I've had hanging around for quite some time. My objective is to look up-to-date, feel good when I step out the door, make my hubby proud and maybe even feature a bit of my personality from time to time.




A Birthday Lunch




Cardigan: Banana Republic
Polka Dot Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: WHBM
Nine West Pumps: GoodWill

Hanging at Home...Playing With Accessories


Grey Cardigan: Chicos
White T: Thrift Store
Jeans: GAP
Red Flats: Famous Footwear

A Trip to Our Local IRS



Yes. A wee mistake and definitely a first for me. So, I donned business wear to try and appear more professional than I actually felt. And yes, these pics were taken in a public bathroom WHILE my two 4 year olds took turns using the facilities. Multi-tasking at it's best.

Sweater: too old to know
Crochet Tank: Cast Off
Black Slacks: LOFT
Necklaces: Khols

Weekly Bible Study



I wear this even as I type. Only now more rumpled and with a few added fuzzies. This outfit is me rebelling against the cold with a few bright, spring-like colors.

Sweater: Castoff
Striped Oxford: Castoff
Jeans: WHBM
Converse: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace & Hoop Earrings: Lia Sophia

If you didn't see my new favorite outfit, click HERE.

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy today - A great lifestyle blog featuring a mom of three and how she stays "hip" on a budget.  http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog/page/3/



No comments:

Post a Comment