Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Scarf No. 3: The Pocket Scarf

Hello world! This week Georgia is playing spring. With temperatures in the high 70's, one might think we are already on our way to summer. Of course winter may show up once more before then, but I'm going to pack up my winter, cozy scarves anyway. So this post is my final post in this scarf series.

The Pocket Scarf

It's a scarf. With pockets. 

This scarf tops the coziness of Crazy Love and joins the fringe binge with Peaches & Fringe. Even on a cool night, I walked comfortably from vehicle to destination without missing my coat. (And for those who like to know where an item was purchased, this scarf is yet another Curry and Curry Innovations find.) I have worn this scarf with a belt and without. Either way worked well for me. Which do you prefer?

Belted


My dinner buddy and photographer, Collin

No Belt


Let us bring our hobbies into our daily tasks.

I say, have you no shame? Apparently not. There was no one behind me on this particular aisle so why not multi-task? (By the way, can you guess where I am?).

"Quick, Collin! Snap a picture for the blog!"

And so he did.

Somewhat hidden beneath this full-size scarf is my red sweater from the Limited and newer fav skinnies from WHBM. The boots are old, but I topped them with new boot socks, that happened to match this scarf perfectly!

I hope you enjoyed viewing and reading about my 3 favorite winter scarves. Now that March has arrived, I feel ready to move onto warmer weather thoughts.

Until next post,

Chrissy
.



No comments:

Post a Comment