Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More Beanies to Love

What is happening to me? Now that the cold weather has finally arrived, I have become beanie-crazed. I blame it all on my husband. You can read all about that here.



Sweater is last year's Limited find, leggings, boots and scarf are old!

So where does this wonderful beanie come from? My SIL picked out this hat for me in the Limited, while on our traditional Christmas shopping adventure together in Illinois. I tried it on. Loved it. Checked out the price tag - $50. NOPE! However, on another shopping outing, I was able to snag this hat for $15! Christmas time is one of the best times to find deals, but it's also a time when most of us don't have extra cash to spend on ourselves.  My solution is to put aside a few dollars here and there from my clothing fund throughout the year, for such a time as this!

Hope you are staying warm my friends!

Chrissy

3 comments:

  1. So awesome you found that hat! It is still adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that funny?? Thank you for picking it out for me. ;) I always enjoy our yearly outing that includes lunch at Jason's deli (is that right?). Wish we could do it more.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete