********What's coming up in 2016...
- The total purging of my closet and home (This week was the 3rd time in 2015 that I cleaned out clothes that I rarely wear, don't feel great in, etc.)
- Another ReNew Event for the women at our church
- Blog posts on some products I've tried, as well as posts on making much out of little
- More work on our small ranch home (Yup. We are still here)
- A singing "gig" (with a couple super talented ladies) for a women's retreat in February
My latest mini project is a work in progress in our master bedroom. Here is a sneak peek...
|Deer "head" and sign were crafted by Christy Beasley, a local artist|
I intend to celebrate even the small successes and achievements this year! You can see the results of my now grey-washed fireplace here.
Happy January my friends!