Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Keep it Simple With 3 Pieces


Top - GAP, Bottom - LOFT, Scarf - Target

When you're in a hurry, but still want to feel put together, remember the idea of 3. You only need 3. Three pieces that consists of a top, a pair of bottoms and an accessory piece.  It was that kind of morning today, so I gladly put the idea into practice and headed out the door with a scarf as my number 3. One should never leave out number 1 or number 2.

In addition, I made myself put back the go-to half boots (who doesn't get stuck in a shoe rut from time to time??) and reached for my grey oxfords instead.  An extra bonus was finding another way to wear these burgundy chords from the LOFT.

Alright, so I'm going to be honest. I don't like the oxfords with these pants and it's not the color that bothers me. Something about the way the pants fit with the style of the oxfords. Maybe it's the angle of the shot (I'm firing this photographer.).  Well, one mustn't stop trying new things, right? Tomorrow is another day!

Do you have burgundy chords? If so, how do you wear them?

Today, I hink I'll link up with the... pleated poppy

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment