Monday, March 21, 2016

The Madison Skirt






Don't put away those long sleeve shirts just yet, Georgia. Yesterday I excitedly pulled out one of my favorite spring tops to wear to church. I needed to be there early to stand outside with a friend to promote our upcoming women's event, so I didn't take the time to check the weather. Mistake. I froze out there and made folks feel bad for me.  I almost came home with one Men's black down vest, one sweet elderly ladies jacket and a friend's scarf.  I wore at least 2 of them at a time.

But anyway, that outfit is for another post. Today I share the cute skirt I purchased from the LuLaRoe popup boutique I was telling you about. Of course I'm finding more ways to wear it than I expected. That's always a bonus!  This ensemble had a casual, comfortable feel, but the pleated skirt made me feel like dancing. (I know. The picture above looks more like I'm finishing a cheer pose than dancing. It was the best shot I had.)

Oh! And guess what surprise package awaited me at home? This Amelia dress! My MIL had won the drawing for a free dress at the pop up boutique and gifted it to me. :) So sweet! I think this may be my Easter dress.




So how about you? Do you like wearing skirts? I usually don't but this may change for me?

Outfit lowdown:

Striped Tee: the Limited
Skirt: LuLaRoe (You can check out the next Thursday night sale at LulaRoe by Megan Cook.)
Shoes: Vans
Purse: B Makowsky
Rings: Sienna by Premiere
Bangle Bracelets: Crush by Premiere
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig