Friday, April 29, 2016

A Skirt that Feels Like Leggings




You will rarely catch me in a skirt, but even more rare would be to find me in a pencil skirt. I haven't worked in an office in over 10 years and pencil skirts make me feel like I should be preparing to go to work...at the office.  And then the Cassie came along.

Who cares if I'm not off to the office??  This puppy is comfortable! The waist, like the rest of the skirt, is stretchy but there's no worry about this baby falling off.  And if you don't love the length, simply fold at the waist and it's shorter.

Can you guess where this skirt came from??

LuLaRoe

I know. So many posts from this fun company. Am I selling LuLaRoe? No. But wouldn't that be fun?!

In fact, I'm quite sure I said I would never do direct sales again. Well, I ate my words when I signed up to sell Premiere Designs Jewelry back in March.  But no worries, this blog won't be a launching pad for my business - though you will see me wearing pieces here and there.  This is just another turn in the adventures of life. Did I mention we have four growing boys to feed?? I thought diapers were expensive! Hello middle school.

I hope you're enjoying the spring of 2016 so far. Comments, pointers etc are always welcome!

Outfit Breakdown:
Sweater and Button up: LOFT (similar and similar)
Cassie Skirt: LuLaRoe byMegan Cook
Shoes: Steve Madden (exact)
Necklace: Your Way by Premiere Designs 
(Online Catalog)

Chrissy


SHARE:

2 comments

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig