Thursday, June 16, 2016

Colorful Bag and Scripted Tees




I love this bag. A friend of mine brought it back from her recent trip to Europe, which does help ease the pain caused by being left behind. Well, a little anyway. This bag contains just about every color of the rainbow, and something I particularly like, is the fact that it has navy as well as black. It also hangs in just the right spot, while being carried on my should.

There's so many color options to pull from, but I find myself reaching for this comfortable, red top by Seriously Happy Tees on Etsy. I follow her on IG and see lots of cute shirts that speak to me. I need to just go for it and pick another one! Finally, I added a little turquoise to the mix with these fabulously, fun chandelier earrings.

Are you partial to cloth bags? It seems to me a good fit for summer time...


Outfit Breakdown:
Denim Jacket: Old Navy (similar)
Top: Serisouly Happy Tees (Lot's of cute choices)
Skirt: LOFT
Shoes: Vans
Bag: Italy
Earrings: World Market (similar)
Necklace & Bracelets: Premier Designs (Online Catalog)
Linking up with Cappuccino & Fashion and High Latitude Style today.

Keeping it short and simple today!

Chrissy

P.S. I wore this outfit to a casual bridal lunch for this beauty...





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment