Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Daytime Classy, Nighttime Sassy



Recently I started a fun way to interact with my Granola & Grace Facebook page friends. I put a dress on a mannequin, set up a few different accessories options and then share them to FB for input. With this particular "Help Me Decide", the votes were fairly even so I thought it would be fun to wear the outfit both ways!

Option 1: Daytime Classy




Gold dangly earrings, gold bangle accessories and neutral sandals with gold accents. I threw in the hat for fun. Where's the garden party??

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Altar'd State
Hat: GAP
Gold Bangles & Earrings: Premier Designs
Gold Wrap Bracelet: Curry & Curry Innovations
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack find

Option 2: Nighttime Sassy





Change up a few accessories and I'm ready for my nighttime sass...girl's night out or prince charming, here I come. Of course I'm using coral accessories to accent because I love how it compliments turquoise.

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Altar'd State
Earrings, Bangles & Rings: Premier Designs
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Clutch: Old??

So, which are you? Daytime classy or Nighttime sassy? Or are you both? :)

Chrissy

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy, Style ElixirHLS and Sydney Fashion Hunter today.

10 comments:

  1. I think they are both cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress!! The color is beautiful. I love it styled both ways. You look stunning!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both looks on you, of course. I think I am a daytime sassy- as in- I look sassy in my athletic shorts and t-shirts. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely look assign in athletic shorts and t-shirts. But even sassier riding a bike! ;) Thank you for commenting my friend.

      Delete
  4. What a cute dress, I like it both ways but my favorite is the day look. You look fab!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora! The day look wins for sure. :)

      Delete
  5. That is a lovely dress and the heels look good with it!

    ReplyDelete