Thursday, October 20, 2016

Love My Tribe Sweatshirt





Hello! I know I keep telling you the same old story.

Wow. It's really warm in Georgia for October. 

But it remains true. We had a brief hour or two when I felt like I could wear my latest and greatest sweatshirt. It was a Costco find, a place I frequent weekly to keep our pantry stocked. Only this time I had my sister with me, and we were on the hunt for some sweatshirts that she could screen print something cool on. We didn't know what, but after we found these it didn't take long to choose.

"Love My Tribe" On the Front


"ROWDEN" With an Arrow on the Front



The sweatshirt cost $13 dollars and my sister did the screen printing! Boy, I sure do miss having her around.  (Her and her husband are now stationed in Fairbanks Alaska.)

Putting the rest of the outfit together was easy. A pair of skinnies, my now favorite pair of booties and a few accessories was all I felt it needed to look put together. Honestly, what's not to love about a pair of comfy jeans and an incredibly soft sweatshirt. Go Costco!

Have you ever purchased close at Costco? If so, what was your experience?


And these fabulous shots?? There are done by none other than Kim Hymes Photography.

Outfit Breakdown:

Sweatshirt:  32 Degrees at Costco
Jeans: Judy Blue (Marissa Jill)
Booties: Clarks

And here is that tribe that I love so much...


Have a wonderful day, my reader friends!

Chrissy
SaveSave
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love it!!! Bring it in February and we can get some pics in the snow... see how warm that costco sweatshirt really is! ���� miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I already KNOW that puppy won't be enough. Miss you too!!

      Delete
  2. You make a sweatshirt look so amazing! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so adorable!!! I love that sweatshirt, the color is fantastic and looks oh so comfy!! What an amazingly handsome family shining in the sunshine!! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the incredibly kind, sweet words. :)

      Delete
  4. Chrissy, this sweatshirt is adorable! I so love it. Thanks for linking up with me On the Edge!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove this! Need one for myself & my 'tribe'

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig