Saturday, December 31, 2016

Purple & Gold for NYE


Happy New Year's Eve my reader friends! How does everyone plan to ring in the new year??

My hubby and I took off for a spontaneous evening away this weekend...more on that in the next post. For now, I'll focus on what I wore and what I'll being wearing. ;)





Bring on the purple! I love the traditional black, silver or even gold, but I thought I'd grab for something that I haven't done before...purple, purple, purple!  I love the rich, deep color and the shoes were one of my warehouse clearance finds. With purple being a royal color, gold accessories just made sense to me. 

The dress is also comfortable and cut to work well with an outer layer.  In addition, there is a subtle  pattern on this dress featuring a champagne color. These shoes draw out the pattern slightly, though it's difficult to see in the pictures. 

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Lularoe by Shannon Schmitt
Shoes: WHBM
Clutch: My 31 (gift)
Necklace & Earrings: Premier Designs

Another fun option for NYE that I'm playing with on my Pureple App is pictured below. 


A purple skirt, plaid shirt, black pumps and a leather jacket for an edgy look!

Well, I'm making this one quick! I wish you a very happy New Year's Eve!!!


Me and my boys. ;)



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. HOT mama and purple perfection!!! Love it to pieces; head to toe CUTENESS!!! Happy New Year darling lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and a Happy New year to you as well!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that look, purple is such a rich, luxurious colour and it really suits you.

    Gail
    www.isthismutton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Of course it was a friend that encouraged me to take the leap and purchase this dress. :)

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely look! I love how rich and pretty that shade of purple looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Honestly, I don't know why it has taken me so long to get into the work of purple. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for joining the Ageless Style linkup. This color is perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig