Thursday, April 13, 2017

Corrie LeeAnn Online Boutique






Bomber Jacker: Altar'd State/Top: Corrie LeeAnn's Boutique /Jeans: Marisa Jills/Shoes: Clarks/ Purse: Nordstrom Rack/ Jewelry: Premier Designs

Hello! Do you purchase a lot of clothing online? I tend to shy away from anything I have to try on, but I've been "window shopping" this Facebook group a friend invited me to for quite sometime now.  Corrie LeeAnn's Boutique offers boutique items at discounted prices! You never know what she is going to have and every once in awhile there is an extra sale going on. That''s when I decided to make the jump and purchased this top in a small.

While  Georgia was trying to figure out what spring should be like, I took advantage and wore it while it was cold and windy. And since I'm on another turquoise kick, I knew exactly what I wanted to pair this rich shade of pink with...

Premier Catalog
I love the snazzy, gold sequin arm patches at the elbows.



Cute, right??

The rest of the week flew by with activities, such as a trip to the zoo, to keep my teen boys occupied during spring break. The younger two are on a different school calendar and don't break until next week! Grrrr! Oh well, guess I'll be going to the zoo again. Hope you're enjoying this wonderful spring!




Chrissy

Linking up with The Wardrobe Stylistdrobe StylistHigh Latitude StyleClassy Yet Trendy


SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfit So Much!! The Purplish-Magenta color is Super Pretty on you


    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment and for visiting! Looking forward to doing the same. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up to our party. Great look. You look stunning in the color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've enjoyed following your outfit posts on Instagram. It's especially fun to see that your world in Alaska is beginning to thaw. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous color and elbow envy....SUPER CUTE! Hope you had a lovely Easter...handsome young men right there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you, as always you say the sweetest things and make blogging fun!

      Delete