Friday, December 30, 2016

Outfit Recap for 2016

This year was exciting in my blog world due to a few aspiring photographer friends who volunteered to spend a morning with me and take shots for the blog! We all know the blog is better with good pics. I still used my cell phone for many outfits and will continue to do so, but I don't turn down photography sessions. 

Here some of my favorite ensembles of 2016!

Chambray Blazer and Nude Heels


I just felt so classy in this one.
"Grace Like Rain" Tank & Black Skinnies


This is as close to "cool" as I may be able to get. ;) My sister screen printed the tank, which gives it a sweet sentimental value!
Kimono and LulaRoe Cassie Skirt


A great outfit and shot that reminds me that life does not revolve around my task list!
Print Leggings and Striped Tank


I loved how the funky print, swipes and lace came together. I felt great in this all day!

Coral Top & Linen Joggers


I felt dressy and comfortable in one outfit! That's a win for me.

Chacos & Green Skinnies


These sandals held up perfectly in my trek around Charleston on a girl's trip. I'm ready to break them out again now that spring is on it's way.

Costco Sweatshirt & Clarks Booties

Statement Necklace & Striped Top


Plaid Top & Tassel Necklace


I love this tank and necklace and how they paired with the plaid top!
Gap Sweatshirt & Joggers


Last but not least, these joggers. I've worn the mess out of these since they were given to me in November. In fact, I'm wearing them now!

I hope you had a great 2016. As always, thank you for sharing in on this blogging adventure with me.

Chrissy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig