Friday, May 11, 2018

Rocking Costco Pants With My Floral Top & The "Shine" Tee Finds a Home


Hey, hey! I'm back with another Fashom top and this month's Costco Saving's pink pants. If you missed the last post, go ahead and click on over HERE so we can be all caught up. ;) Wink, wink. Today I'm going to gush, rave and get all sappy on you so be sure to make it to the end. I know. That's every post. But really...


...I love these comfy pants! Well, confession. They were a little too baggy for my taste so I picked up a smaller size in another color, which of course I'll be sharing here. However, I began to realize that I didn't want to live without the pink. What was I to do?? I've already washed and worn them! Well, guess what? My local Costco said they would take them back, so be sure to check with your Costco if you're unhappy with an item!




Now let's chat about this pretty top with the scallop trim on the sleeves and hem. As I stated earlier it was a Fashom pick from the app I downloaded last month. I had won a 50% discount off my first order, but I didn't realize I needed to enter the code when I checked out and missed out on that. So a little warning, be sure you read all the directions, because once you check out with Fashom they are  unable to alter your order. I was also going to exchange a pair of shoes, but I did that incorrectly as well. Eek!

Well, at least I really like the two tops from them. ;) Lesson learned...slow down when ordering!

Bracelets are by Premier Designs. Earth AngelFlirty
Necklace, Part of the Cashmere Set by Premier Designs
Earrings are Gem Drops by Premier Designs

Outfit Breakdown:
Floral Top: Fashom Pick
Pants: Buffalo David Bitton Costco
Bracelets: Earth AngelFlirty
Earrings: Gem Drops
Shoes: Sam Edelman (Nordstrom Rack)
For a list of fabulous blogs I like up with, go HERE

Tee Shirt Follow-up

Remember the "Shine" graphic tee that I was telling you about? Well, if you missed the back story on the tee, see this POST and scroll down to the bottom. ;) In quick review, my friend, Jen Gainey, creator and designer at Beats & Breath sent a surprise package that contained not one, but four graphic tees! Two of them said "Shine" and two said "Local Favorite". Her intent was for me to keep two and share the other two with anyone of my choosing.


I've already styled my "Shine" tee four times, so you will see more of that one. (See 2 Ways HERE.)


Anyway, it didn't take me long to find a sweet soul to pass on this adorable tee to. (By the way, take a look at the adorable, customized tag that Jennifer designed!)


This girl shines wherever she goes. She has for as long as I've known her, which is quite a long time. I met her at church when I was approaching 20 and we've interacted off and on over the years. In the more recent past, we served in women's ministry together and she even participated in one of my silly photoshoots for a comedic relief project at one of our events. She's spoke and shared her life at various events and countless one on one moments with whoever will listen. She loves Jesus and loves studying the Bible. I love her.

Three years ago her husband was diagnosed with cancer that they continue to battle, but through it all they've remained faithful to God and each other, while using every opportunity to share God's love with others.  They shine so bright and I'm privileged to know them and call them friends. And I'm glad I'm at home as I write things because I can't stop the tears from flowing as I think about them and all they stand for.

These past couple of months have been very trying for them, so I ask for your prayers my reader friends.

Meet sweet Theresa.

Picture by Kim Hymes Photography...
Oh my goodness! Isn't she adorable???


This picture is from that fun photoshoot we did on things women MAY do while driving. Wink, wink. (All in good fun and don't worry -  We were on a back country road and the car wasn't in motion. )

Theresa, your light is bright my friend! :) 

I can't wait to see how she styles her "Shine" tee. In the meantime, check out Jen's Etsy page...she is going to be adding new designs soon!

Much love my reader friends,

Chrissy
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Looking so pretty in these pieces! The blush pants look so versatile and very cool to learn about Costco's return policies. I have been looking at a similar floral top and am trying to decide it it's me or not. It certainly looks great on you! The Shine tee is adorable. Thanks for the introduction Etsy page, as well as your friend. Happy Mother's Day, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie! To you as well. :) Now I'm very curious as to whether or not you decide to get the top. :) I'll be watching!

      Delete
  2. Oh that tee is so pretty with the jeans! It's great you could return the pair that didn't fit, although a shame you didn't get the discount when you ordered the top!

    The shine tee is so sweet too and your friend sounds so deserving, that's a nice gift.

    Hope that you are having a great weekend to end your week! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica! :) I feel undeserving to be receiving gifts to giveaway even, but I'm so grateful. It's a blessing for sure!

      I hope you're having a nice weekend as well and that you get some R&R tomorrow with your family. :)

      Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. Well, you definitely scored on that cute, cute outfit. And, your precious friend, sounds like she fits the SHINE tee for sure and what a testimony. Have yourself a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lea! It's so nice to have you back by the blog. :) I hope your Mother's DAy went well!!

      Delete
  4. Great outfit, love the color of the trousers. Have a great Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! It was a good Mother's Day...I made my whole family go for a walk on the "mom's day card".

      Delete
  5. HI Chrissy!
    Happy Mother's DAy!
    Your friend is adorable, and it was lovely for you to send her the top. Your top ismy style! Love the romantic style, the scalloped edges and soft colors. Looks so good on you with your pink pants!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! I'm so happy I found your blog...you're such a great link up host and you have fabulous style. Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  6. You SHINE so bright. From floral to pink to graphic tees and all the style and heart in between, you shine like the warm sunshine! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Andrea! I hope you are soaking up lots of fun with your boys and that pool!!

      Delete
  7. The pink pants are the right color! I've seen some "pink" that look too much like flesh colored! EEk! Your friend is adorable! Thanks for linking up at the Blended Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I know what you mean and I agree...let's move beyond the flesh colored. lol. And Thank you! I love linking up with all you fab ladies at the TBB! :)

      Delete
  8. You look gorgeous!! I love everything about this look, the soft colors and beautiful floral top, super feminine!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Elise! I hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  9. Okay I love those pants! So chic. I also think that floral top is so cute. I just got one very similar to yours! You poor friend. Life can be so hard sometimes. My thoughts and prayers go out to her.

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such an adorable floral top dear, so pretty print details. Love the pants too, chic and timeless style.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great pair of pants. I'm glad Costco was able to get you the better size! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig