Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Costco Style: The Most Worn T-Shirt Dress


Hello friends! I hope this post finds your day going well! I'm happy to report that almost four weeks of south Florida living are behind me and I'm still alive, though mere breathing causes me to break out into a sweat. While conversing with others outside of air conditioning I catch my thoughts occasionally drifting to the trickle of perspiration coursing down my back or abdomen. Then my focus returns to the matters at hand, knowing that everyone has their own personal trickle or trickles.  Ah well, dare I say I'm growing accustomed already?

The warm temps guide my choice in clothing and this dress in particular is a repeat from my closet!


It's another Costco find! $9.97 if you please. This sporty, t-shirt dress is fabulously versatile! I've worn it with flip flops, my black adidas, my white K-swiss and now my brown sandals for a dressier look.  In addition to the pockets, I love the slight cut in the middle that gives me a little shape, which I prefer over the squared style of most t-shirt dresses.


With all the craziness of dreaded paperwork, boring phone calls with utility companies and errands that aren't worth mentionting, I've stuck to one perfect purse: the round, straw bag from American Eagle. For $15 I'd say I got my money's worth!!


The fun scarf tied around my wrist, as well as the earrings were a sweet, sweet surprise from a blogger friend. I tore open my package when it came and styled these babies that very night.

Look! I left my purse open again. Such a bad habit!



Now that leaves my classic denim jacket and neutral sandals.  They've been in my closet for years so I'm happy to say I've shopped my closet, but I admit I'm ready for new ones! Any good shoe suggestions that will transition me into a warm, sunny fall???? I need some inspiration. :)

I love hearing from you my friends!!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Adorable outfit Chrissy! I love a great tee dress and it is perfect for the heat! Looks great on you with the tan sandals and jean jacket. Dresses are just the best in this heat! I am more than trickling my friend!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jean jacket. it's the right kinda fit - I struggle with finding that.
    A good tee dress is the best. I can wear them year round

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing you in that outfit!! Such a easygoing outfit with style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect t-shirt dress with southern charm! That straw bag is the best one I’ve seen all summer! I know that you are trickling your sweet spirit all over your new community! And you look so precious doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just think that the chances of you being dehydrated are much less now with all of that humidity...LOL!!
    You'd fit in perfectly because we are styling our t-shirt dresses for next Monday on my blog!! Talk about great minds thinking alike!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great bag! At first I thought they were bangles at your wrist! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love t-shirt dresses, all of mine are long... I love the short length of yours. Haha! I bet you are sweating profusely there. I hope your new house has a pool! ;) Oh, and those statement earrings give such a nice pop of color to this outfit!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful friend you look like a million bucks in a dress that cost under $10!!!! You go girl, you are looking Florida fine! I can totally relate to the trickles, it's a way of life. Your round bag has me swooning too - you got way more than your money's worth from that beauty. We must shop together!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  9. $9.92 at COSTCO!??! What a find! Such a great casual look. I hope you are staying cool!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great find! I love tee dresses for their versatility and comfort.

    Elizabeth | NattyGal.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy to hear that your transition to your new location is going well. That is great news! Any move is difficult and getting used to a new place can be a challenge at times but so glad you are getting along so well. I love stripes and convinced it is my favorite pattern next to plaid! I think the pattern is so easy to wear and versatile that as a dress it makes it even better! Isn't Costco the best?! I definitely love them for their bulk food items but their clothes are becoming a favorite! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and happy Friday!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this stylish casual look and that dress is such a great find for the price.
    http://www.stylediarybyosy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic little t-shirt dress and I love that it shows your curves. As always you look so cute in a denim jacket. Love the wash of this one and that adorable kerchief tied on your wrist.

    Welcome by now and join my new "Skirting the Rules" linkup!! Thanks babe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The scarf round your wrist is a cute idea - it just makes the look a little edgy and I like it!

    And someone must've really liked this post because they added it to the BlogCrush linky for some extra exposure. Congratulations! Feel free to grab your "I've been featured" blog badge :) #blogcrush

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Family t-shirt

    ReplyDelete

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig