Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Grey Returns With a New Shirt


Don't let crazy hair stop you


Stacking bracelets..almost an arm party!!

I found this shirt at Nordstrom Rack for $9 at the beginning of the month when it felt like I had so much blow money - $50 goes quick in 30 days! Now the end of the month is here and you can probably guess at how much money is left. Yeah, no trips to GoodWill or anywhere else for right now. Oh, the things I'm missing out on!!! Lol. I will be just fine and before I know it the new month will bring another installment of blow money. I'm just thankful that we are able to have that!!

Already I have worn this shirt a few ways...grey, white and black are full of possibilities.  What I love about the shirt, other than it's color, is the comfortable sweat shirt feel. Wanna hear something sad? I washed my new shirt yesterday and forgot to pull it out when throwing all the clothes into the dryer. It shrunk.  Now it will be a regular shirt, as opposed to the longer length it was. WAhhhhhh!! Just another reminder that material things are temporary (some more temporary than others) and therefore bring momentary satisfaction.

Where would you wear this outfit?

Outfit breakdown:

Top: Nordstrom Rack - clear the racks event $9
Jeans: White/Black - old
Blazer: White/Black - GoodWill
Shoes: White/Black - gift
Clutch: Fossil (macys - gift)
Bracelets: Premiere on one wrist; Pandora & Lia Sophia on the other
Elusive Ring: Lia Sophia
Necklace: Lia Sophia - Reflections
Crazy Hair: FREE

Real Girl Style Link UpI'm linking up with www.realgirlglam.com today. :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. "Thanks for sharing this useful post. Very informative and well described.
    Contact us for-
    LANDSCAPE DESIGNS
    FENCE INSTALLATIONS

    LAWN SERVICES"

    ReplyDelete

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig