Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sequins and Stripes


Remember me telling you about my adventure with the boys over the summer at the mall? Well this sequined tank was one of the items that came from my labor (their torture) of dragging all 4 of them into Banana Republic. The orange color of the stripes is one of fall's "in" colors, so it will definitely be a transition piece, making the $12 I paid for it stretch even further!


The skirt was a treat from my MIL on her last visit in July and has already shown it's worth and versatility in all the ways I've been able to wear it.



Featuring the camel wedges and purse once again just shows that I am trying to get all the bang out of a buck that I can. :) 

Yeah, the chair went back further than I had anticipated...
Cool factor and all grace out the window yet again...That chair is so much deeper than it looks!!

Play it cool. 

Allow me to muster up my remaining dignity and close by stating that this will not be the last time you see the sequined tank. Why did that sound more like a threat by a cartoon villain? Anyway, you know what I mean. :) Have a wonderful week!

Chrissy



Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Banana Republic
Skirt: LOFT
Shoes: old
Purse: gift - purchased on HSN


Real Girl Style Link Up
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig